Friday, January 5, 2007

My Top Ten for 2006

Here is my list of the top ten things from 2006, in no particular order.

1. Attending the New England Scrapshare Retreat in October. I got to spend 3 wonderful days with a bunch of great and funny women who share my love of scrapbooking!
2. Our vacation to Colorado in July. We did a 12 day trip to Vail, Colorado this summer and it was one of the most adventurous and exciting trips we have been on.
3. My new neice born in April. I am so happy to be "Aunt Karen"!
4. Spending Easter with Scott, Kirsten, Caroline and Bryce. It always fills my heart with joy to be able to share holidays with our families.
5. Watching my daughter's dance recitals in June.
6. Marching with my daughters' school in the Applefest Parade.
7. Being a Brownie leader for Meghan's troop and helping the Daisy leaders with Nicole's troop.
8. Getting together for lunch a couple of times this year with my Scrapshare friends. What a blast we have had at the different lunches this year.
9. Finally getting rid of our old tiny deck and getting a new larger one that we can actually use and entertain on.
10. My family. I am blessed to have a wonderful husband and 2 beautiful daughters and I cherish them so much.

No comments: