Saturday, March 3, 2007

Countdown Challenge

Sorry I haven't posted much in the past few weeks. Things have been pretty busy around here. Stacy posted a Countdown Challenge this week that got me motivated to post again. Here is my list:

10 Favorites
Color: Blue
Food: Sushi
Month: October
Song: right now it is "Through Glass" by Stone Sour
Movie: The Princess Bride
Sport: Football
Season: Fall
Day of the Week: Saturday
Ice Cream Flavor: Coffee
Time of Day: mid-morning

9 Currents
Mood: Happy
Clothes: jeans and a turtleneck sweater
Taste: hazelnut coffee
Desktop: very messy
Toenail Color: Belize it or Not by OPI
Time: 9:00am
Surroundings: in my kitchen
Thoughts: trying to get my brain organized for Meghan's birthday party today
Wonderings: if I will make it through all the kids running around today

8 Firsts
Best Friend: Jackie
Kiss: Paul P.
Screen Name: kaclarke
Pet: Sam - a black and white cat
Piercing: nope, no way, no how
Crush: Paul P.
Computer: MAC 512
Home Location: with Mike - Hopkinton

7 Lasts
Cigarette: some party during college back in 1987
Drink: a nice glass of Merlot last night
Kiss: this morning from Mike
Movie seen at the theater: "Happy Feet" - took both girls and their friends last year
Phone Call: yesterday evening
CD played: my mix CD that Mike pulled together for me with my latest favorite songs
Gift received: a "very nice" Valentine's gift from Mike - need I say more

6 Have You Evers
Dated One Of Your Best Friends: no
Broken the Law: unfortunately I have a lead foot so pretty much every time I get behind the wheel of my car
Been Arrested: no
Skinny Dipped: no
Been on TV: no
Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: no

5 Things
You've Eaten Today: coffee, bagel, cream cheese, jelly and vitamins
You've Done Today: got up, taken a shower, got dressed, made breakfast and turned on the computer
You Can Hear Right Now: water from Mike washing the dishes, Meghan and Nicole talking, the keyboard clicking as I type, the radio from the other room and the girl's voices from a video tape that Mike is copying right now
You Can't Live Without: coffee, scrapbooking, my radio in my scrapbook room, my cell phone and chocolate
You Do When You're Bored: read, watch TV, doodle on whatever paper is nearby, surf the internet and write lists of projects I would love to do someday

4 places you've been today - our bedroom, Meghan's room, Nicole's room and the kitchen

3 people you can tell anything to - Susan, Judy and Stacey

2 Choices
1. Black or White: Black
2. Hot or Cold: Hot

1 thing you wanna do before you die - travel all over Europe

1 comment:

Nadya 's World!!! said...

Hey Karen,
I tagged you... :) go to my blog and see what that is all about... :)
Nadya